Guided South Island Adventures
Your adventure begins in the South Island amongst Grand Mountains, Turquoise Lakes, Glacial Rivers, Ancient Rainforests and Wild Coastlines. Capture these incredible scenes on guided tours.
Tailor made tours will take you to the most awe-inspiring spots around Queenstown and the South Island, ensuring you go home with incredible photographic memories.
Bespoke photography and sightseeing tour options are available to suit your budget, time and preference. Tours can be tailored according to your specific interests whether this is Photography, Sightseeing, Hiking or day activities.
- Personalized tour (half day, full day or multi day) for solo visitors or small groups (2-4 people)
- Photographic guidance & tuition
- Flexible itinerary & starting time
- The Department of Conservation (DOC) permit to operate in public conservation areas
- Variety of locations to choose from
- Complimentary high resolution digital images of you during the tour (Full Day Tours only)
- Comfortable & safe transport in a 4WD vehicle with WiFi on board
- Your local guide holds the public liability insurance, first aid certificate & Passenger Service license that are the legal requirements for running this kind of business safely
- Picnic lunch, light snacks & drinks
- Queenstown accommodation pick-ups & drop-offs
Photography Tours / workshops
If you are visiting Queenstown & Southern Lakes and want to sample its beautiful scenery, expect to be blown away by the awesomely spectacular mountain scenery.Private guided tours are suited to anyone who is looking to photograph a wide range of different locations on a half or full day, or even multi day tour and see the sights of Queenstown at the same time.
Every itinerary can be specifically developed per your request and time frame if your need is different to a half or full day tour. Please inquire for the suggestions via email.
Prices start from $175 pp
- Short and interesting Queenstown photo tours
- Breathtaking sunrise or sunset shoots
- Astro photography & night sky sessions (Feb – Nov)
- Memorable multi day adventures in more hidden spots of the
South Island that are ideal for photography enthusiasts
- Photography workshops for beginners
- Queenstown, Arrowtown, Skippers, Glenorchy/Paradise & more
- Mount Cook National Park & Lake Tekapo
- Wanaka & Mount Aspiring National Park
- The Catlins & Moeraki Boulders
- Milford Sound & Fiordland National Park
- West Coast & Punakaiki
- More locations available on request